Mint Privacy Tokens
Deposit your native token to the Raze Network smart contract and mint your privacy tokens.
- From the home screen, select the token you wish to transfer privately
- Input your private key and log into your Raze account.
- Enter the amount of tokens you wish to mint. The unit of measurement is Unit and the unit ratio for each token is different. (e.g. 1 BNB = 100 Units of rBNB)
- Click "Confirm Mint" to create your privacy tokens (BNB -> rBNB)
- After you complete the above steps, your Raze account will display your minted privacy token's in units, and your native token amount in your MetaMask account will correspondingly decrease.
- Privacy tokens, which are anonymized versions of their native tokens, are usually presented as “r” + the name of the native token. For example, privatized $ETH will be listed as rETH on Raze network, $USDT will be listed as rUSDT, and $RAZE will be listed as rRAZE.